POLICIES, SECURITY, NETIQUETTE



EDMODO'S ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY

↠      It's a little bit embarrassing to say that I rarely read the Terms of Service or Policies of sites before using them. When I read the policy I found out they really protected its users by providing intensive security of information and content (it's almost impossible to escape!). User's content are protected against plagiarism and their personal information is secured. This made me realize that we should really read the policy of sites since we are able to know just how secure and user-friendly they are in nature.

APPROPRIATE ONLINE BEHAVIOUR

↠      Back in JHS, I was part of the Creative Writing elective and part of that class requirement is that we were tasked to create a blog and post our original works and experiences there. We were made aware of the Blogger's Code of Ethics and how to be responsible information and content sharers. Looking back I rarely thought about it because I would often use my original poems, flash fictions and anecdotes when posting online. Maybe I should be more aware of putting links or copyrights of images I use when I post online.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Media and Information Languages (Lecture)

Media and Information Source (Lab)