Information Literacy (Lecture)



WHO IS THE MOST INFLUENTIAL PERSON IN YOUR LIFE?

The most influential person in my life is my mother. My mother always encourages me in every thing and every decision I make. I met my mother in the delivery room of the hospital on January 20, 2000. She is the most influential person in my life because I treat her as my role model. She encourages me and advises me in my actions and she always gives me the freedom whether to do something or not.

REPORTING THE 'TYPHOON'


STAGES/ ELEMENTS
ANSWERS
Information Needs
How strong the depression is and duration of the strong rains
Sources of Information
PAG-ASA’s official website and FB page and my personal observation
Access to the Information
Internet and personal observation
Evaluate the Information
Checking if the source is credible (official source) and if the situation is currently happening
Organization of Information
Making an outline and writing a draft, Copying the link of the info
Communicate Information
Through my own FB I will announce my gathered information or share the link from the source

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Media and Information Languages (Lecture)

Media and Information Source (Lab)